Japan / J League Div 2 /

JEF Utd Chiba vs Tokyo Verdy 2633

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (JEF Utd Chiba - Draw - Tokyo Verdy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $2.25; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 30.2% away win for (Tokyo Verdy) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Tokyo Verdy) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
2.25
2.25
Draw
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
Tokyo Verdy
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
JEF Utd Chiba -1.5
4.80
4.80
Tokyo Verdy +1.5
1.12
1.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
JEF Utd Chiba
1.90
1.90
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.50
Tokyo Verdy
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Draw
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
Tokyo Verdy
3.70
3.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
0-0
2.45
2.45
0-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.47
Under 0.5
2.45
2.45

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:20:02