Japan / J League Div 2 /

JEF Utd Chiba vs Tokyo Verdy 2664

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (JEF Utd Chiba - Draw - Tokyo Verdy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $2.05; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 27.8% away win for (Tokyo Verdy) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Tokyo Verdy) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
2.05
2.40
+17.1%
Draw
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Tokyo Verdy
3.20
2.70
-15.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
JEF Utd Chiba -1.5
4.40
6.00
+36.4%
Tokyo Verdy +1.5
1.15
1.07
-7.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.25
+12.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.90
+8.6%
No
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
H-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
D-D
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
A-A
6.00
4.70
-21.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
JEF Utd Chiba
1.77
1.97
+11.3%
Tokyo Verdy
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Tokyo Verdy
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.50
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
3+
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
JEF Utd Chiba
2.40
2.70
+12.5%
Tokyo Verdy
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.50
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 12:50:01