World / W Cup /

Japan vs Costa Rica 5888

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Japan - Draw - Costa Rica) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Japan) at opening odds $1.35; 21.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 12.7% away win for (Costa Rica) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Japan) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Costa Rica) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Japan -1.00
1.75
1.75
Costa Rica +1.00
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
01 | 1X2
Japan
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
Draw
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
Costa Rica
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Japan -1.5
2.10
2.10
Costa Rica +1.5
1.60
1.60
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
No
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
D-H
3.80
3.80
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
1-1
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
0-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
21.00
21.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
2-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
80.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Japan
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
Costa Rica
3.60
3.60
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Japan
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Draw
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Costa Rica
7.00
7.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
1
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Japan
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Costa Rica
4.80
4.80
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
No
1.07
1.10
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-11-27 17:50:01