Friendlies / International Friendlies /

Japan vs Serbia 5778

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Japan - Draw - Serbia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.8% home win for (Japan) at opening odds $1.60; 26.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 18.7% away win for (Serbia) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Japan) has a 31.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.85 whereas the underdog (Serbia) has a 68.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

01 | 1X2
Japan
1.60
2.05
+28.1%
Draw
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
Serbia
4.70
3.20
-31.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Japan -1.5
2.85
3.50
+22.8%
Serbia +1.5
1.30
1.20
-7.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
3.50
+48.9%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
D-H
3.90
5.00
+28.2%
D-D
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
D-A
10.00
6.00
-40.0%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
A-A
9.00
5.50
-38.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
13.00
8.50
-34.6%
2-0
5.20
9.50
+82.7%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-2
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
3-0
10.00
17.00
+70.0%
3-3
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-3
90.00
30.00
-66.7%
3-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
70.00
2-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-0
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
0-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
4-1
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
1-4
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
0-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-1
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%

Last Updated on 2021-06-11 18:10:01