Korea Republic / K League /

Jeonbuk vs Gangwon 4143

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Jeonbuk - Draw - Gangwon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Jeonbuk) at opening odds $1.65; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 19.8% away win for (Gangwon) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Jeonbuk) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Gangwon) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Jeonbuk -0.75
1.91
1.72
-9.9%
Gangwon +0.75
1.91
2.03
+6.3%
01 | 1X2
Jeonbuk
1.65
1.53
-7.3%
Draw
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Gangwon
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Jeonbuk -1.5
3.05
2.50
-18.0%
Gangwon +1.5
1.30
1.43
+10.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
10.00
15.00
+50.0%
2-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Jeonbuk
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Gangwon
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
3+
8.50
8.00
-5.9%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 15:20:02