Asia / Asian Champ /
Jeonbuk vs Kitchee 4069
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Jeonbuk - Draw - Kitchee) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.1% home win for (Jeonbuk) at opening odds $1.65; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 21.8% away win for (Kitchee) at opening odds $4.10
The fixture favourite (Jeonbuk) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Kitchee) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2023-09-20 17:50:01