Korea Republic / K League /

Jeonbuk vs Ulsan 4127

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Jeonbuk - Draw - Ulsan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Jeonbuk) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Ulsan) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ulsan) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Jeonbuk) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Jeonbuk +0.25
1.75
2.02
+15.4%
Ulsan -0.25
2.10
1.80
-14.3%
01 | 1X2
Jeonbuk
2.65
3.20
+20.8%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Ulsan
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Jeonbuk +1.5
1.09
1.18
+8.3%
Ulsan -1.5
5.50
4.00
-27.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.83
-7.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.83
+6.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
No
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.80
+28.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.10
-20.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
0-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
3-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
0-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Jeonbuk
2.05
2.35
+14.6%
Ulsan
1.92
1.72
-10.4%
No 1st Goal
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Jeonbuk
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Ulsan
3.00
2.65
-11.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
0-0
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
0-1
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.35
-2.2%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
3+
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Jeonbuk
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
Ulsan
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 17:50:02