Korea Republic / K Cup /

Jeonnam vs Gyeongnam 1730

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Jeonnam - Draw - Gyeongnam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.1% home win for (Jeonnam) at opening odds $2.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.2% away win for (Gyeongnam) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Gyeongnam) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Jeonnam) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Jeonnam
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
Draw
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
Gyeongnam
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Jeonnam +1.5
1.05
1.09
+3.8%
Gyeongnam -1.5
6.70
5.50
-17.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.35
+13.5%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
3.80
3.20
-15.8%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%

Last Updated on 2020-07-01 17:50:02