Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Juarez vs San Luis

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juarez - Draw - San Luis) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Juarez) at opening odds $2.30; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% away win for (San Luis) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Juarez) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (San Luis) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Juarez
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Draw
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
San Luis
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Juarez -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
San Luis +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.07
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Juarez
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
No 1st Goal
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
San Luis
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.82
-4.2%
Even
1.75
1.82
+4.0%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Juarez
3.05
2.80
-8.2%
Draw
1.92
2.05
+6.8%
San Luis
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
0-0
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 10:20:01