Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /
Juarez vs Tijuana
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juarez - Draw - Tijuana) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Juarez) at opening odds $2.20; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 31.1% away win for (Tijuana) at opening odds $2.85
The fixture favourite (Juarez) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Tijuana) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2021-01-16 11:20:01