Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Juarez vs Toluca

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juarez - Draw - Toluca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Juarez) at opening odds $2.30; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 32.8% away win for (Toluca) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Juarez) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Toluca) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Juarez
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Toluca
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Juarez -1.5
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Toluca +1.5
1.10
1.07
-2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
2.15
+19.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.60
-14.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.50
5.50
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.50
3.60
-20.0%
2
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
5
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
6
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
7
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Juarez
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
Toluca
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Even
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Juarez
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Toluca
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
0-0
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
0-1
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 09:50:07