Japan / J League / 3121

Jubilo Iwata vs FC Tokyo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Jubilo Iwata - Draw - FC Tokyo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.8% home win for (Jubilo Iwata) at opening odds $3.90; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 50.2% away win for (FC Tokyo) at opening odds $1.77. The fixture favourite (FC Tokyo) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Jubilo Iwata) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Jubilo Iwata3.903.90Draw3.303.30FC Tokyo1.771.82 +2.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Jubilo Iwata +1.51.251.33 +6.4%FC Tokyo -1.53.352.90 -13.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.102.00 -4.8%Under 2.51.631.70 +4.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Jubilo IwataDrawFC Tokyo
H-H7.006.50 -7.1%H-D15.0015.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H9.508.00 -15.8%D-D5.005.00D-A4.504.70 +4.4%
A-H40.0035.00 -12.5%A-D15.0015.00A-A2.702.80 +3.7%
04. Pick The Score
Jubilo IwataDrawFC Tokyo
1-09.509.00 -5.3%0-09.009.000-15.205.80 +11.5%
2-021.0019.00 -9.5%1-15.806.50 +12.1%0-27.007.50 +7.1%
2-112.0012.002-215.0019.00 +26.7%1-27.007.00
3-060.0060.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-313.0015.00 +15.4%
3-140.0035.00 -12.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-313.0013.00
3-250.0040.00 -20.0%Any Other Score125.0050.00 -60.0%2-330.0030.00
4-0200.00150.00 -25.0%    0-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-1125.00125.00    1-440.0025.00 -37.5%
4-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-470.0035.00 -50.0%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4150.0090.00 -40.0%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5100.0070.00 -30.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-5125.0060.00 -52.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.009.0033.703.80 +2.7%635.0017.00 -51.4%
13.604.40 +22.2%46.506.00 -7.7%770.0025.00 -64.3%
23.053.20 +4.9%513.0011.00 -15.4%8100.0050.00 -50.0%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Jubilo Iwata2.602.45 -5.8%No 1st Goal9.009.00FC Tokyo1.651.72 +4.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Jubilo Iwata4.404.20 -4.5%Draw2.052.05FC Tokyo2.452.50 +2.0%
11. Halftime PTS
Jubilo IwataDrawFC Tokyo
1-05.505.500-02.402.65 +10.4%0-13.503.70 +5.7%
2-023.0023.001-18.507.50 -11.8%0-210.0010.00
2-130.0030.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-221.0015.00 -28.6%
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2019-11-09 12:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60