Italy / Italian League / 1326

Juventus vs Brescia

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juventus - Draw - Brescia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 78.6% home win for (Juventus) at opening odds $1.15; 13.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 7.5% away win for (Brescia) at opening odds $12.00. The fixture favourite (Juventus) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Brescia) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Juventus -2.001.851.88 +1.6%Brescia +2.001.971.93 -2.0%
01. 1X2
Juventus1.151.17 +1.7%Draw6.507.00 +7.7%Brescia12.009.50 -20.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Juventus -2.52.302.30Brescia +2.51.501.50
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.071.83 -11.6%Under 3.51.651.83 +10.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
JuventusDrawBrescia
H-H1.531.48 -3.3%H-D23.0021.00 -8.7%H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H4.004.20 +5.0%D-D11.0012.00 +9.1%D-A23.0025.00 +8.7%
A-H19.0017.00 -10.5%A-D23.0023.00A-A23.0023.00
04. Pick The Score
JuventusDrawBrescia
1-08.0012.00 +50.0%0-023.0035.00 +52.2%0-140.0040.00
2-05.208.00 +53.8%1-113.0013.000-2100.0070.00 -30.0%
2-18.509.00 +5.9%2-225.0019.00 -24.0%1-240.0030.00 -25.0%
3-05.507.00 +27.3%3-3100.0050.00 -50.0%0-3250.00125.00 -50.0%
3-19.008.00 -11.1%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-3150.0080.00 -46.7%
3-225.0017.00 -32.0%Any Other Score12.009.50 -20.8%2-3100.0050.00 -50.0%
4-09.5010.00 +5.3%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0010.00 -23.1%    1-4250.00250.00
4-235.0019.00 -45.7%    2-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-3125.0080.00 -36.0%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-015.0017.00 +13.3%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-125.0019.00 -24.0%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-260.0035.00 -41.7%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
023.0035.00 +52.2%33.503.60 +2.9%611.0010.00 -9.1%
17.509.00 +20.0%44.204.10 -2.4%723.0013.00 -43.5%
24.104.50 +9.8%56.005.20 -13.3%850.0030.00 -40.0%
    9+70.0040.00 -42.9%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Juventus1.171.18 +0.9%No 1st Goal23.0035.00 +52.2%Brescia4.804.30 -10.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Juventus1.501.45 -3.3%Draw2.953.20 +8.5%Brescia10.008.50 -15.0%
11. Halftime PTS
JuventusDrawBrescia
1-02.953.10 +5.1%0-03.704.30 +16.2%0-113.0011.00 -15.4%
2-04.504.70 +4.4%1-110.009.00 -10.0%0-250.0040.00 -20.0%
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-240.0035.00 -12.5%
    Any Other Score6.506.00 -7.7%    
2020-02-16 18:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.071.80 -13.0%Under 1.51.651.87 +13.3%