Italy / Italian League / 1307

Juventus vs Milan

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juventus - Draw - Milan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Juventus) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (Milan) at opening odds $6.50. The fixture favourite (Juventus) has a 41.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Milan) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Juventus -1.252.002.07 +3.5%Milan +1.251.821.77 -2.7%
01. 1X2
Juventus1.371.42 +3.6%Draw4.404.00 -9.1%Milan6.506.00 -7.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Juventus -1.52.202.25 +2.3%Milan +1.51.551.53 -1.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.67 -2.9%Under 2.51.972.03 +3.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
JuventusDrawMilan
H-H1.922.05 +6.8%H-D17.0017.00H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H4.104.00 -2.4%D-D7.506.50 -13.3%D-A15.0013.00 -13.3%
A-H21.0021.00A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A11.0011.00
04. Pick The Score
JuventusDrawMilan
1-05.206.50 +25.0%0-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-115.0015.00
2-05.206.00 +15.4%1-18.008.000-240.0040.00
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
3-08.509.50 +11.8%3-390.0050.00 -44.4%0-3125.00125.00
3-110.0010.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score50.0030.00 -40.0%2-360.0060.00
4-019.0019.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-121.0021.00    1-4200.00200.00
4-250.0030.00 -40.0%    2-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-040.0040.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2100.0070.00 -30.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.403.50 +2.9%621.0015.00 -28.6%
14.505.20 +15.6%45.004.80 -4.0%750.0030.00 -40.0%
23.303.40 +3.0%59.508.50 -10.5%890.0040.00 -55.6%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Juventus1.371.40 +2.2%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%Milan3.403.30 -2.9%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.85 +2.8%Even1.851.80 -2.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Juventus1.871.87Draw2.452.30 -6.1%Milan6.006.00
11. Halftime PTS
JuventusDrawMilan
1-02.953.20 +8.5%0-03.002.85 -5.0%0-18.008.00
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-19.008.50 -5.6%0-235.0035.00
2-115.0015.002-250.0050.001-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%    
2019-11-10 22:30:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.40 -7.7%Under 1.51.421.49 +4.9%