Italy / Italian League /

Juventus vs Sampdoria 1386

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juventus - Draw - Sampdoria) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 74.1% home win for (Juventus) at opening odds $1.22; 16.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 9.5% away win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $9.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Juventus) has a 54.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.67 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 45.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Juventus -1.25
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
Sampdoria +1.25
2.02
1.77
-12.4%
01 | 1X2
Juventus
1.22
1.40
+14.8%
Draw
5.50
4.00
-27.3%
Sampdoria
9.50
6.50
-31.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Juventus -1.5
1.67
2.25
+34.7%
Sampdoria +1.5
2.00
1.53
-23.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.80
+20.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
1.87
-20.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.58
1.97
+24.7%
H-D
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
D-D
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
D-A
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-A
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
0-0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
0-1
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
2-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
1-1
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
0-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
3-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
3-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
40.00
+110.5%
2-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
1-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
1
6.00
4.50
-25.0%
2
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
3
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
4
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
5
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
6
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Juventus
1.25
1.30
+4.0%
No 1st Goal
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
Sampdoria
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Juventus
1.60
1.90
+18.8%
Draw
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Sampdoria
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
0-0
3.70
2.70
-27.0%
0-1
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
2-0
5.00
7.00
+40.0%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
8.00
12.00
+50.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.15
2.40
+11.6%
Under 1.5
1.60
1.49
-6.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-21 02:40:01