Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juventus - Draw - Udinese) charted periodically.
Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators () with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval.
Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 74.1% home win for (Juventus) at opening odds $1.22; 16.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 9.5% away win for (Udinese) at opening odds $9.50. The fixture favourite (Juventus) has a 54.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.67 whereas the underdog (Udinese) has a 45.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.00 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.