Italy / Italian League /

Juventus vs Udinese 1391

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Juventus - Draw - Udinese) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Juventus) at opening odds $1.37; 21.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 12.9% away win for (Udinese) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Juventus) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Udinese) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Juventus -1.25
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
Udinese +1.25
1.88
1.85
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Juventus
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
Draw
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
Udinese
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Juventus -1.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Udinese +1.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.07
+8.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.92
1.97
+2.6%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-0
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
19.00
19.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.50
5.80
+28.9%
2
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
6
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
7
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Juventus
1.35
1.37
+1.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Udinese
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Juventus
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Udinese
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
0-0
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 03:40:01