Sweden / Swedish League /
Kalmar vs Djurgarden 5474
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kalmar - Draw - Djurgarden) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Kalmar) at opening odds $3.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 48.2% away win for (Djurgarden) at opening odds $1.85
The fixture favourite (Djurgarden) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Kalmar) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:20:02