Japan / J League Cup /

Kashima Antlers vs Avispa Fukuoka 1684

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kashima Antlers - Draw - Avispa Fukuoka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.6% home win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $1.42; 21.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 16.2% away win for (Avispa Fukuoka) at opening odds $5.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kashima Antlers) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Avispa Fukuoka) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Kashima Antlers -0.75
1.77
1.91
+7.9%
Avispa Fukuoka +0.75
2.07
1.91
-7.7%
01 | 1X2
Kashima Antlers
1.42
1.65
+16.2%
Draw
4.20
3.60
-14.3%
Avispa Fukuoka
5.50
4.20
-23.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kashima Antlers -1.5
2.20
2.70
+22.7%
Avispa Fukuoka +1.5
1.55
1.37
-11.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.00
2.45
+22.5%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
D-H
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
D-D
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
D-A
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
2
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
5
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.45
-3.3%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 13:50:02