Japan / J League / 3133

Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki F

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kashima Antlers - Draw - Kawasaki F) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $2.40; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35.7% away win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $2.50. The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Kashima Antlers) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Kashima Antlers +0.251.751.75Kawasaki F -0.252.102.10
01. 1X2
Kashima Antlers2.402.75 +14.6%Draw3.303.10 -6.1%Kawasaki F2.502.30 -8.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Kashima Antlers +1.51.101.15 +4.5%Kawasaki F -1.55.204.40 -15.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.97 +11.3%Under 2.51.901.72 -9.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Kashima AntlersDrawKawasaki F
H-H4.004.70 +17.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H6.006.50 +8.3%D-D5.204.80 -7.7%D-A6.505.50 -15.4%
A-H25.0030.00 +20.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.103.80 -7.3%
04. Pick The Score
Kashima AntlersDrawKawasaki F
1-08.008.000-012.0010.00 -16.7%0-18.507.00 -17.6%
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-15.505.20 -5.5%0-212.0011.00 -8.3%
2-18.009.00 +12.5%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.508.00 -5.9%
3-025.0035.00 +40.0%3-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-325.0025.00
3-117.0023.00 +35.3%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-319.0017.00 -10.5%
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-080.00100.00 +25.0%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-460.0060.00
4-260.0090.00 +50.0%    2-470.0070.00
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2150.00200.00 +33.3%    2-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-3200.00250.00 +25.0%    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0010.00 -16.7%33.503.70 +5.7%621.0021.00
14.504.20 -6.7%45.205.80 +11.5%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.10 -3.1%510.0010.00890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Kashima Antlers1.952.10 +7.7%No 1st Goal12.0010.00 -16.7%Kawasaki F1.951.90 -2.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Kashima Antlers3.053.30 +8.2%Draw2.152.05 -4.7%Kawasaki F3.053.00 -1.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Kashima AntlersDrawKawasaki F
1-04.404.70 +6.8%0-02.752.45 -10.9%0-14.404.20 -4.5%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-213.0013.00
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score17.0019.00 +11.8%    
2019-11-09 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65