Japan / J League Div 2 / 2657

Kashiwa Reysol vs Kagoshima Utd

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kashiwa Reysol - Draw - Kagoshima Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Kagoshima Utd) at opening odds $7.50. The fixture favourite (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 47.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Kagoshima Utd) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Kashiwa Reysol1.301.35 +3.8%Draw4.804.50 -6.3%Kagoshima Utd7.507.00 -6.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Kashiwa Reysol -1.51.902.00 +5.3%Kagoshima Utd +1.51.751.67 -4.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.50Under 2.52.352.35
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Kashiwa ReysolDrawKagoshima Utd
H-H1.771.85 +4.5%H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.104.10D-D8.008.00D-A17.0015.00 -11.8%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D19.0019.00A-A13.0012.00 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
Kashiwa ReysolDrawKagoshima Utd
1-07.007.50 +7.1%0-019.0019.000-121.0019.00 -9.5%
2-06.006.001-19.008.50 -5.6%0-250.0050.00
2-17.007.002-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-221.0019.00 -9.5%
3-08.008.50 +6.3%3-360.0060.000-3150.00125.00 -16.7%
3-19.009.004-4200.00200.001-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score25.0021.00 -16.0%2-360.0050.00 -16.7%
4-015.0015.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-115.0017.00 +13.3%    1-4200.00200.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-030.0035.00 +16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-5250.00250.00
5-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
019.0019.0033.403.50 +2.9%613.0012.00 -7.7%
16.006.0044.504.50730.0023.00 -23.3%
23.703.7057.507.50860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+90.0070.00 -22.2%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Kashiwa Reysol1.301.35 +3.8%No 1st Goal19.0019.00Kagoshima Utd3.603.30 -8.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Kashiwa Reysol1.771.75 -1.1%Draw2.552.50 -2.0%Kagoshima Utd6.506.00 -7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
Kashiwa ReysolDrawKagoshima Utd
1-03.103.20 +3.2%0-03.303.300-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-06.006.001-18.508.00 -5.9%0-235.0035.00
2-113.0013.002-240.0040.001-235.0030.00 -14.3%
    Any Other Score9.5010.00 +5.3%    
2019-11-09 13:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.20 -2.2%Under 1.51.551.58 +1.9%