Japan / J League Div 2 / 2691

Kashiwa Reysol vs Mito Hollyhock

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kashiwa Reysol - Draw - Mito Hollyhock) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $1.67; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.2% away win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $4.20. The fixture favourite (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Mito Hollyhock) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Kashiwa Reysol1.671.67Draw3.503.50Mito Hollyhock4.204.20
46. 1/2 Goal
Kashiwa Reysol -1.52.802.80Mito Hollyhock +1.51.351.35
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.871.87Under 2.51.801.80
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Kashiwa ReysolDrawMito Hollyhock
H-H2.552.55H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.404.40D-D5.205.20D-A10.0010.00
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A8.008.00
04. Pick The Score
Kashiwa ReysolDrawMito Hollyhock
1-05.505.500-011.0011.000-111.0011.00
2-07.007.001-16.006.000-225.0025.00
2-17.007.002-213.0013.001-213.0013.00
3-012.0012.003-370.0070.000-370.0070.00
3-112.0012.004-4250.00250.001-340.0040.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score90.0090.002-340.0040.00
4-035.0035.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-130.0030.00    1-4125.00125.00
4-260.0060.00    2-4150.00150.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-080.0080.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60625.0025.00
14.204.2045.205.20760.0060.00
23.203.20511.0011.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Kashiwa Reysol1.551.55No 1st Goal11.0011.00Mito Hollyhock2.752.75
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Kashiwa Reysol2.252.25Draw2.152.15Mito Hollyhock4.704.70
11. Halftime PTS
Kashiwa ReysolDrawMito Hollyhock
1-03.403.400-02.602.600-16.506.50
2-09.009.001-18.008.000-225.0025.00
2-117.0017.002-250.0050.001-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-10 17:10:06
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.752.75Under 1.51.381.38