Japan / J League Cup /

Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Reds 1688

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kashiwa Reysol - Draw - Urawa Reds) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (Urawa Reds) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Urawa Reds) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Kashiwa Reysol 0.00
1.75
1.75
Urawa Reds +0.00
2.10
2.10
01 | 1X2
Kashiwa Reysol
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Urawa Reds
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kashiwa Reysol -1.5
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
Urawa Reds +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 14:50:01