Japan / J League /

Kawasaki F vs Jubilo Iwata 3111

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kawasaki F - Draw - Jubilo Iwata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.6% home win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $1.40; 21.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 13.9% away win for (Jubilo Iwata) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Jubilo Iwata) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Kawasaki F -1.25
1.97
1.72
-12.7%
Jubilo Iwata +1.25
1.85
2.03
+9.7%
01 | 1X2
Kawasaki F
1.40
1.30
-7.1%
Draw
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
Jubilo Iwata
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kawasaki F -1.5
2.15
1.87
-13.0%
Jubilo Iwata +1.5
1.58
1.77
+12.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.55
-4.9%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
No
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
D-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-0
5.80
5.80
1-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
17.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kawasaki F
1.37
1.33
-2.9%
Jubilo Iwata
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kawasaki F
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Draw
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
Jubilo Iwata
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
0-0
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
1
2.50
2.50
2
3.70
3.70
3+
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Kawasaki F
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
Jubilo Iwata
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 17:50:01