Japan / J League /

Kawasaki F vs Nagoya Grampus 3181

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kawasaki F - Draw - Nagoya Grampus) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63% home win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $1.42; 20.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.30; 16.3% away win for (Nagoya Grampus) at opening odds $5.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Nagoya Grampus) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Kawasaki F -0.75
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Nagoya Grampus +0.75
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
Kawasaki F
1.42
1.60
+12.7%
Draw
4.30
3.70
-14.0%
Nagoya Grampus
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kawasaki F -1.5
2.20
2.70
+22.7%
Nagoya Grampus +1.5
1.55
1.37
-11.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.60
+6.7%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.00
2.40
+20.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
D-D
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
0-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kawasaki F
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
Nagoya Grampus
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kawasaki F
1.90
2.20
+15.8%
Draw
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Nagoya Grampus
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
0-0
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.47
-5.2%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 17:50:01