Japan / J League /
Kawasaki F vs Nagoya Grampus 3199
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kawasaki F - Draw - Nagoya Grampus) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.5% home win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $1.45; 22.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 16.2% away win for (Nagoya Grampus) at opening odds $5.50
The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Nagoya Grampus) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-05-04 13:50:01