Japan / J League /

Kawasaki F vs Yokohama FM 3163

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kawasaki F - Draw - Yokohama FM) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $2.20; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 34.9% away win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Yokohama FM) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Kawasaki F 0.00
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
Yokohama FM +0.00
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
01 | 1X2
Kawasaki F
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Yokohama FM
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kawasaki F -1.5
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Yokohama FM +1.5
1.12
1.10
-1.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.45
1.43
-1.4%
No
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kawasaki F
1.85
1.92
+3.8%
Yokohama FM
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kawasaki F
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
Draw
2.30
2.30
Yokohama FM
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
0-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-1
4.70
4.70
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Even
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
3.70
3.70
3+
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Kawasaki F
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Yokohama FM
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.55
3.55
No
1.22
1.22

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 17:50:01