Malaysia / M League /
Kedah vs Darul Takzim FC 4747
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kedah - Draw - Darul Takzim FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.7% home win for (Kedah) at opening odds $3.20; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 43.7% away win for (Darul Takzim FC) at opening odds $2.03
The fixture favourite (Darul Takzim FC) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Kedah) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Last Updated on 2021-05-04 21:50:02