Malaysia / M League /

Kedah vs Terengganu 4725

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kedah - Draw - Terengganu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.7% home win for (Kedah) at opening odds $1.60; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 20.2% away win for (Terengganu) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kedah) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Terengganu) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

01 | 1X2
Kedah
1.60
1.60
Draw
3.70
3.70
Terengganu
4.40
4.40
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kedah -1.5
2.60
2.60
Terengganu +1.5
1.40
1.40
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.40
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
8.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
40.00
40.00
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%

Last Updated on 2021-04-09 20:10:01