World / W Cup /

Korea Republic vs Ghana 5897

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Korea Republic - Draw - Ghana) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37% home win for (Korea Republic) at opening odds $2.40; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 32.3% away win for (Ghana) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Korea Republic) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Ghana) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Korea Republic 0.00
1.72
1.85
+7.6%
Ghana +0.00
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
01 | 1X2
Korea Republic
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Draw
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
Ghana
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Korea Republic -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Ghana +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.07
-5.9%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.65
+4.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.95
No
1.70
1.70
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
D-H
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
D-D
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
D-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
A-H
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
8.00
+37.9%
0-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-1
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
3-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
1-4
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
4-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
1
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
2
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
5
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
6
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Korea Republic
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Ghana
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
No 1st Goal
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Korea Republic
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Draw
1.90
1.90
Ghana
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
0-0
2.45
2.45
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.49
Under 0.5
2.40
2.40
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.45
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.70
4.70
3+
8.50
8.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Korea Republic
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Ghana
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.45
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
6.00
No
1.07
1.07

Last Updated on 2022-11-28 20:50:01