Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
Kristiansund vs Mjondalen
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kristiansund - Draw - Mjondalen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.3% home win for (Kristiansund) at opening odds $1.58; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 20.2% away win for (Mjondalen) at opening odds $4.40
The fixture favourite (Kristiansund) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Mjondalen) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:50:02