Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Kristiansund vs Odd BK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kristiansund - Draw - Odd BK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Kristiansund) at opening odds $2.00; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27.8% away win for (Odd BK) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kristiansund) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Odd BK) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
Kristiansund
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Odd BK
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kristiansund -1.5
3.55
3.35
-5.6%
Odd BK +1.5
1.22
1.25
+2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kristiansund
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
Odd BK
2.35
2.35
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kristiansund
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Draw
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Odd BK
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.53
+7.7%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 20:50:01