Malaysia / M League /

Kuala Lumpur vs Penang 4748

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kuala Lumpur - Draw - Penang) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.3% home win for (Kuala Lumpur) at opening odds $3.40; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 49.6% away win for (Penang) at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Penang) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Kuala Lumpur) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

01 | 1X2
Kuala Lumpur
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Draw
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
Penang
1.80
2.05
+13.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Kuala Lumpur +1.5
1.33
1.20
-9.8%
Penang -1.5
2.90
3.75
+29.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
D-H
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
D-D
7.00
4.80
-31.4%
D-A
5.00
5.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.75
3.40
+23.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
17.00
9.50
-44.1%
0-0
21.00
9.00
-57.1%
0-1
11.00
7.00
-36.4%
2-0
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
1-1
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-3
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
0-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
100.00
200.00
+100.0%
1-3
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
35.00
70.00
+100.0%
2-3
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
21.00
40.00
+90.5%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
4-3
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
3-4
50.00
100.00
+100.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
5-2
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
2-5
60.00
150.00
+150.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
100.00
250.00
+150.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
9.00
-57.1%
1
8.00
4.50
-43.8%
2
4.30
3.20
-25.6%
3
3.70
3.70
4
4.10
5.50
+34.1%
5
6.00
10.00
+66.7%
6
10.00
23.00
+130.0%
7
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
8
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
9+
60.00
80.00
+33.3%

Last Updated on 2021-05-04 21:30:01