Japan / J League Div 2 /

Kyoto Sanga vs R Yamaguchi 2670

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kyoto Sanga - Draw - R Yamaguchi) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.4% home win for (Kyoto Sanga) at opening odds $1.53; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 18.6% away win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kyoto Sanga) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Kyoto Sanga
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Draw
3.90
3.90
R Yamaguchi
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Kyoto Sanga -1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
R Yamaguchi +1.5
1.43
1.40
-2.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.25
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
50.00
50.00
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kyoto Sanga
1.45
1.48
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
R Yamaguchi
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kyoto Sanga
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Draw
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
R Yamaguchi
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
0-0
3.00
3.00
0-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 16:30:50