Japan / J League /

Kyoto Sanga vs Shonan Bellmare 3135

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Kyoto Sanga - Draw - Shonan Bellmare) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Kyoto Sanga) at opening odds $2.70; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 37.9% away win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shonan Bellmare) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Kyoto Sanga) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Kyoto Sanga +0.25
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
Shonan Bellmare -0.25
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
01 | 1X2
Kyoto Sanga
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
Draw
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
Shonan Bellmare
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Kyoto Sanga +1.5
1.07
1.15
+7.5%
Shonan Bellmare -1.5
6.00
4.40
-26.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.95
+7.1%
No
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-A
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.00
3.60
-10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-1
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1
3.60
3.60
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Kyoto Sanga
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Shonan Bellmare
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
No 1st Goal
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Kyoto Sanga
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Shonan Bellmare
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
0-1
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.50
4.50
3+
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Kyoto Sanga
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
Shonan Bellmare
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
No
1.09
1.07
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 17:20:02