Singapore / S.League /
L City Sailors vs Albirex 0189
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (L City Sailors - Draw - Albirex) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.2% home win for (L City Sailors) at opening odds $2.60; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 40.4% away win for (Albirex) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Albirex) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (L City Sailors) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 17:20:01