Singapore / S.League /

L City Sailors vs Albirex 0147

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (L City Sailors - Draw - Albirex) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.3% home win for (L City Sailors) at opening odds $2.05; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 30.6% away win for (Albirex) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (L City Sailors) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Albirex) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
L City Sailors
2.05
2.05
Draw
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
Albirex
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
L City Sailors -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Albirex +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
1.77
-21.3%
Under 3.5
1.55
1.90
+22.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-1
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
30.00
13.00
-56.7%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
125.00
30.00
-76.0%
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
2
3.90
4.70
+20.5%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
5
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
6
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
7
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
9+
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
L City Sailors
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
Albirex
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
L City Sailors
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Albirex
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
0-0
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
0-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
15.00
10.00
-33.3%
2-2
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
1-2
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
1.93
-12.3%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.75
+10.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
1
2.65
2.90
+9.4%
2
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
3+
5.00
3.90
-22.0%

Last Updated on 2022-06-24 19:40:02