Asia / Asian Champ /
L City Sailors vs Bangkok Utd 4071
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (L City Sailors - Draw - Bangkok Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.8% home win for (L City Sailors) at opening odds $3.70; 25.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 50.3% away win for (Bangkok Utd) at opening odds $1.75
The fixture favourite (Bangkok Utd) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (L City Sailors) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2023-09-20 19:50:02