USA / US Soccer League /

LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo 4644

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (LA Galaxy - Draw - Houston Dynamo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.5% home win for (LA Galaxy) at opening odds $1.60; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 21.1% away win for (Houston Dynamo) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (LA Galaxy) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Houston Dynamo) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
LA Galaxy -0.75
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Houston Dynamo +0.75
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
01 | 1X2
LA Galaxy
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
Draw
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
Houston Dynamo
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
LA Galaxy -1.5
2.70
2.70
Houston Dynamo +1.5
1.37
1.37
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
A-H
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
LA Galaxy
1.48
1.55
+4.7%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Houston Dynamo
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
LA Galaxy
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Draw
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Houston Dynamo
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
0-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 10:20:01