USA / US Soccer League /

LA Galaxy vs Vancouver W 4642

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (LA Galaxy - Draw - Vancouver W) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (LA Galaxy) at opening odds $1.50; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.6% away win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (LA Galaxy) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Vancouver W) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
LA Galaxy -1.00
1.85
2.00
+8.1%
Vancouver W +1.00
1.97
1.82
-7.6%
01 | 1X2
LA Galaxy
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Draw
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Vancouver W
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
LA Galaxy -1.5
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Vancouver W +1.5
1.48
1.43
-3.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
2.03
-5.6%
Under 3.5
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
7.50
7.50
D-A
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-0
21.00
21.00
0-1
17.00
17.00
2-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
3-1
9.50
9.50
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
4-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-2
25.00
25.00
2-4
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
4-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
5-0
50.00
50.00
0-5
300.00
150.00
-50.0%
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
21.00
1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.20
4.20
5
6.50
6.50
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
LA Galaxy
1.45
1.48
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
21.00
21.00
Vancouver W
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
LA Galaxy
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
Draw
2.50
2.50
Vancouver W
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
3.50
3.50
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.15
2.15
Under 1.5
1.60
1.60

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 10:20:01