Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

La Serena vs Union La Calera

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (La Serena - Draw - Union La Calera) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (La Serena) at opening odds $2.85; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 40.3% away win for (Union La Calera) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (La Serena) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Union La Calera) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
La Serena
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Union La Calera
2.20
2.60
+18.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
La Serena -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Union La Calera +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.75
-6.4%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
3.80
-24.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
4.40
+22.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-1
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
La Serena
2.15
1.90
-11.6%
No 1st Goal
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
Union La Calera
1.85
2.03
+9.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
La Serena
3.50
2.90
-17.1%
Draw
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Union La Calera
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
0-0
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
0-1
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 03:50:01