Italy / Italian League /

Lazio vs Fiorentina 1383

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lazio - Draw - Fiorentina) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.7% home win for (Lazio) at opening odds $2.03; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 27.7% away win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lazio) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Fiorentina) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Lazio -0.50
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Fiorentina +0.50
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
01 | 1X2
Lazio
2.03
1.85
-8.9%
Draw
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
Fiorentina
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lazio -1.5
4.00
3.15
-21.3%
Fiorentina +1.5
1.18
1.28
+8.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
No
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-D
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
40.00
-68.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.20
5.00
+19.0%
2
3.10
3.70
+19.4%
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
6
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
7
60.00
23.00
-61.7%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lazio
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Fiorentina
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lazio
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Fiorentina
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
1
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
2
4.20
4.20
3+
8.00
5.50
-31.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lazio
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Fiorentina
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
No 1st Goal
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
No
1.12
1.20
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2023-01-30 00:50:02