Italy / Italian League / 1325

Lazio vs Inter

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lazio - Draw - Inter) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Lazio) at opening odds $2.20; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 32.8% away win for (Inter) at opening odds $2.70. The fixture favourite (Lazio) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Inter) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Lazio -0.252.022.00 -1.0%Inter +0.251.801.82 +1.1%
01. 1X2
Lazio2.202.30 +4.5%Draw3.303.00 -9.1%Inter2.702.80 +3.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Lazio -1.54.004.00Inter +1.51.181.18
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.671.80 +7.8%Under 2.52.031.87 -7.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LazioDrawInter
H-H3.603.80 +5.6%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.505.20 -5.5%D-D5.205.20D-A7.006.50 -7.1%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.504.80 +6.7%
04. Pick The Score
LazioDrawInter
1-08.507.50 -11.8%0-013.0011.00 -15.4%0-110.009.00 -10.0%
2-011.0011.001-16.006.000-213.0013.00
2-18.008.002-211.0011.001-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-023.0023.003-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-335.0035.00
3-115.0015.004-4200.00125.00 -37.5%1-319.0021.00 +10.5%
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score70.0070.002-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-040.0060.00 +50.0%    0-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-140.0040.00    1-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-250.0050.00    2-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-370.0090.00 +28.6%    3-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-090.00125.00 +38.9%    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0011.00 -15.4%33.503.60 +2.9%617.0021.00 +23.5%
14.804.70 -2.1%44.805.20 +8.3%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.403.20 -5.9%59.0010.00 +11.1%880.0060.00 -25.0%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Lazio1.871.85 -1.1%No 1st Goal13.0011.00 -15.4%Inter2.052.15 +4.9%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Lazio2.802.95 +5.4%Draw2.202.05 -6.8%Inter3.203.30 +3.1%
11. Halftime PTS
LazioDrawInter
1-04.204.200-02.802.70 -3.6%0-14.805.00 +4.2%
2-012.0012.001-16.506.500-215.0015.00
2-117.0019.00 +11.8%2-240.0040.001-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score15.0017.00 +13.3%    
2020-02-17 01:30:12
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.50Under 1.51.451.45