Italy / Italian League / 1318

Lazio vs Lecce

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lazio - Draw - Lecce) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.8% home win for (Lazio) at opening odds $1.20; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.1% away win for (Lecce) at opening odds $10.00. The fixture favourite (Lazio) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Lecce) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Lazio1.201.13 -5.8%Draw6.007.00 +16.7%Lecce10.0011.00 +10.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Lazio -2.52.302.20 -4.3%Lecce +2.51.501.55 +3.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.831.72 -6.0%Under 3.51.831.97 +7.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LazioDrawLecce
H-H1.551.42 -8.4%H-D21.0025.00 +19.0%H-A60.0060.00
D-H4.104.30 +4.9%D-D10.0013.00 +30.0%D-A23.0025.00 +8.7%
A-H19.0019.00A-D23.0025.00 +8.7%A-A21.0023.00 +9.5%
04. Pick The Score
LazioDrawLecce
1-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-023.0035.00 +52.2%0-135.0050.00 +42.9%
2-07.007.001-111.0013.00 +18.2%0-290.00100.00 +11.1%
2-18.008.50 +6.3%2-219.0021.00 +10.5%1-230.0035.00 +16.7%
3-07.007.003-360.0060.000-3200.00200.00
3-18.508.00 -5.9%4-4200.00200.001-390.00100.00 +11.1%
3-219.0019.00Any Other Score11.009.00 -18.2%2-360.0070.00 +16.7%
4-011.0010.00 -9.1%    0-4250.00250.00
4-112.0011.00 -8.3%    1-4250.00250.00
4-225.0025.00    2-4200.00200.00
4-380.0080.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-019.0015.00 -21.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-123.0019.00 -17.4%    1-5250.00250.00
5-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
023.0035.00 +52.2%33.803.8069.508.50 -10.5%
19.0010.00 +11.1%44.104.00 -2.4%717.0015.00 -11.8%
24.705.00 +6.4%55.205.00 -3.8%840.0035.00 -12.5%
    9+60.0050.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Lazio1.251.20 -4.0%No 1st Goal23.0035.00 +52.2%Lecce4.004.10 +2.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Lazio1.581.40 -11.4%Draw2.853.20 +12.3%Lecce8.008.50 +6.3%
11. Halftime PTS
LazioDrawLecce
1-03.303.05 -7.6%0-03.904.30 +10.3%0-111.0011.00
2-05.004.40 -12.0%1-18.508.500-240.0040.00
2-113.0011.00 -15.4%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-235.0030.00 -14.3%
    Any Other Score6.005.00 -16.7%    
2019-11-10 21:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.931.80 -6.7%Under 1.51.751.87 +6.9%