Italy / Italian League /

Lecce vs Salernitana 1368

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lecce - Draw - Salernitana) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.9% home win for (Lecce) at opening odds $1.82; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.1% away win for (Salernitana) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lecce) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Salernitana) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Lecce -0.50
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
Salernitana +0.50
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
01 | 1X2
Lecce
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Salernitana
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lecce -1.5
3.55
3.50
-1.4%
Salernitana +1.5
1.22
1.23
+0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.77
+4.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lecce
1.65
1.60
-3.0%
Salernitana
2.55
2.70
+5.9%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lecce
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Draw
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Salernitana
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
1
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
2
4.30
4.30
3+
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lecce
2.20
2.20
Salernitana
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 03:40:01