Italy / Italian League /

Lecce vs Sampdoria 1386

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lecce - Draw - Sampdoria) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.8% home win for (Lecce) at opening odds $3.00; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 44% away win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $2.03

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sampdoria) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Lecce) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Lecce +0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Sampdoria -0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Lecce
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Sampdoria
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Lecce +1.5
1.22
1.22
Sampdoria -1.5
3.55
3.55
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.63
Under 2.5
2.10
2.10
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.20
3.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
50.00
50.00
4-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
100.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
90.00
90.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.50
8.50
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lecce
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Sampdoria
1.75
1.75
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lecce
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Sampdoria
2.60
2.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
0-1
4.10
4.10
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2020-07-02 03:30:02