England / English Premier /
Leeds vs Arsenal 0354
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Arsenal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.2% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $2.95; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.5% away win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $2.05
The fixture favourite (Arsenal) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Leeds) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:20:01