England / English Premier /

Leeds vs Aston Villa 0367

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Aston Villa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $2.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 33.6% away win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $2.65

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 18.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 81.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Leeds -0.25
2.07
1.95
-5.8%
Aston Villa +0.25
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
01 | 1X2
Leeds
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Aston Villa
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leeds -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Aston Villa +1.5
1.10
1.15
+4.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
No
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.80
4.80
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
80.00
80.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leeds
1.87
1.87
Aston Villa
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leeds
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Aston Villa
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
0-0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
1
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
2
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
3+
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Leeds
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Aston Villa
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-10-02 23:20:01