England / English League Champ / 1836

Leeds vs Blackburn

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Blackburn) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.2% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $1.42; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 15% away win for (Blackburn) at opening odds $6.00. The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Blackburn) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Leeds1.421.37 -3.5%Draw4.104.40 +7.3%Blackburn6.006.50 +8.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Leeds -1.52.302.10 -8.7%Blackburn +1.51.501.60 +6.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.701.58 -7.1%Under 2.52.002.20 +10.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeedsDrawBlackburn
H-H2.031.90 -6.4%H-D17.0017.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.104.00 -2.4%D-D7.007.50 +7.1%D-A13.0015.00 +15.4%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D17.0019.00 +11.8%A-A11.0012.00 +9.1%
04. Pick The Score
LeedsDrawBlackburn
1-06.007.50 +25.0%0-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-115.0017.00 +13.3%
2-06.006.50 +8.3%1-17.508.50 +13.3%0-240.0035.00 -12.5%
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-215.0015.001-217.0017.00
3-09.508.50 -10.5%3-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-3125.00125.00
3-110.009.00 -10.0%4-4250.00250.001-360.0060.00
3-223.0019.00 -17.4%Any Other Score50.0025.00 -50.0%2-360.0060.00
4-019.0017.00 -10.5%    0-4250.00250.00
4-121.0019.00 -9.5%    1-4200.00200.00
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-2100.0060.00 -40.0%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
013.0015.00 +15.4%33.403.50 +2.9%619.0013.00 -31.6%
14.805.50 +14.6%45.004.80 -4.0%740.0025.00 -37.5%
23.403.50 +2.9%59.008.00 -11.1%890.0040.00 -55.6%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leeds1.401.37 -2.1%No 1st Goal13.0015.00 +15.4%Blackburn3.203.30 +3.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Leeds1.951.80 -7.7%Draw2.352.45 +4.3%Blackburn5.506.00 +9.1%
11. Halftime PTS
LeedsDrawBlackburn
1-03.103.100-02.953.05 +3.4%0-17.508.50 +13.3%
2-07.006.50 -7.1%1-18.508.00 -5.9%0-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-115.0015.002-250.0050.001-230.0035.00 +16.7%
    Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%    
2019-11-09 22:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.30 -8.0%Under 1.51.451.53 +5.5%