England / English Premier /

Leeds vs Brighton 0340

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $1.97; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 28.7% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Leeds -0.25
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
Brighton +0.25
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
01 | 1X2
Leeds
1.97
1.97
Draw
3.40
3.40
Brighton
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leeds -1.5
3.50
3.50
Brighton +1.5
1.23
1.23
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.50
5.50
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.50
5.50
2
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leeds
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Brighton
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leeds
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Brighton
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
0-0
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 22:50:01